Tuesday, June 19, 2007

1st Bloodbath over ...

Just got home after a tiring day in school. The 1st thesis review went pretty well. I will put up excerpts of the review, photos and also my boards. I think I managed to hold myself pretty well there with Wes Jones and Gary Paige bringing up issues of the dangers of creating automated design process that will result in the ousting of design authorship. They also brought up very helpful and valid points to help me focus my thesis more.

Thanks a lot to Juan Carlos who helped me take down notes and also took the time to do a mini- one-two-thesis debriefing after the review ended at 6pm LA time. Seems like I have to put on more layers of 'armour' as I realize more and more the controversy my thesis will bring to a considerable amount of architects and students in SCI-Arc.

No comments: